A new spark sets the world of EP touring cars on fire! Become the master of both shaft and belt-driven machines. The cutting edge of R/C technology has been redefined with the new TF-5 Series EP touring car chassis. The shaft-driven "TF-5" and the belt-driven "TF-5 Stallion", are the two machines set to change the racing scene around the world. The highly efficient chassis design maintains its balance with traction change as well as exquisitely managing the movement of the center of gravity and counter-torque to realize a purebred racing machine.
- Optimize Design - Design optimizes drive characteristics and suspension geometry.
- New Oil Shock Design - Equipped with new-type oil shocks as standard.
- Offset Front & Rear Arms - Front and rear lower suspension arms and pivot can be offset at nine 0.75mm steps.
- Interchangeable Suspension Holders - All four lower suspension holders are interchangeable.
- One-Way Or Spool - A choice of either a one-way or a spool (rigid) to be used on the front diff.
- Anodized Kyosho Red - Aluminum parts finished in the TF-5�fs signature anodized red color.
- Rear Ball Diff - Rear transmission features ball differential.
- Front & Rear Stabilizers - Racing feature-packed with stabilizers on front and rear as well as universal swing shafts on all four wheels.
- Carbon Fiber Chassis - Touring car chassis designed around the core components of the Lazer ZX-5.
- Best Control - Extracts the best control characteristics of shaft-drive with the power both on and off - particularly good with a stock motor.
- Adjustable Battery Position - Battery mount allows battery position to be adjusted by 3mm.
- Sealed Diff Case - Increased reliability of sealed diff and transmission is ideal for parking lot racing.
- Ball Bearings - Full ball bearing specifications with 17 ball bearings included.
- Interchangeable Holder - Features interchangeable lower suspension holders on front and rear. Heaps of maintenance-friendly features.
- Max Power - Design maximizes the benefits of shaft drive characteristics, especially with stock motor.
- Reverse the direction of the tray part of the battery mount to adjust the battery position by 4mm.
- Choice of one-way or spool at the front. You can even install the rear ball diff on the front.
- Aluminum parts are hard anodized in the TR-5's signature red color for dynamic style and well as performance.
- A KIT is a higher level vehicle that included nearly everything you will need to build a rolling chassis. You will need to supply items like engine, pipe, body, tires, wheels and radio equipment. Required items may vary from kit to kit so please see Required Items For Completion section for full list.
- R/C System/ 2-ch 1-servo, 1-amp.
- Tires (24mm) /Tire inner
- 7.2V Sub-C loose cells
- Motor/540 Size motor
- Pinion gear (64 pitch)
All imfomation from www.kyoshoamerica.com